Asian/Pacific American Heritage Trivia
• Answers •
1. The movie Mulan is based on The Ballad of Mulan, an ancient poem from which country?
2. Former American Idol contestant Sanjaya Malaker's father is from ______.
3. Golf legend Tiger Wood's mother is from ______.
4. Keanu Reeves is named after his great-uncle; his name means ____ in Hawaiian.
d) cool breeze over the mountains
5. In the cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender, what type of martial art is used to portray waterbending?
b) tai chi
6. Actress Brenda Song, who plays London on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, earned her black belt in tae kwon do at the age of ____.
7. Indian civil rights leader Mahatma Gandhi, who believed in peaceful protests, inspired this American civil rights leader.
c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. _____ is a popular television cartoon that began as a manga (Japanese comic book) in 1996.
Back to Asian/Pacific American Heritage main.