If you’re talented, ambitious, and passionate about reading, you should be working for RIF, the oldest and largest children’s literacy organization in the U.S. We offer a vibrant and friendly workplace where your talents and interests can help move our literacy mission forward. And our generous benefits package is a sign of our commitment to your longevity with us.
- A choice of HMO and PPO health care plans
- Optional dental PPO insurance and vision insurance
- A 403(b) retirement plan that offers immediate vesting and a company contribution for eligible employees
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid leave for federal holidays
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- A pre-tax commuting benefit
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A business-casual atmosphere
A RIF staff member will contact you without delay if we determine that there is a match with our needs and your background. All candidate resumes are given due consideration and are kept on file for one year, but we cannot always respond personally due to the high volume of inquiries.