PARTNER WITH RIF:
For more than 40 years, RIF has been building effective and compelling national partnerships that excite consumers, supporters, and the general public about children’s literacy and the partnering brand. RIF will work closely with you to develop an integrated partnership that meets your business and philanthropic objectives.
RIF's National and Local Reach
RIF's programs are national in focus but locally executed. RIF enables our partner companies to reach targeted markets and audiences in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories.
RIF's Brand Awareness
RIF's superior brand recognition consistently attracts national and local media attention, thanks to our high-quality literacy programs, promotional campaigns, and community events.
- RIF is the oldest and largest children's and family literacy nonprofit organization in the U.S.
- RIF's early childhood website, Leading to Reading, received the Parents' Choice Award.
- RIF meets the 20 "Standards for Charity Accountability" of the Better Business Bureau.
- RIF has been a trusted contractor with the U.S. Department of Education since 1976.
- RIF enjoys an "A" rating from the American Institute of Philanthropy.
Partnership Opportunities—Foundations and Corporations
Some of the largest and most progressive companies in the world are working with RIF to create successful partnerships, including Macy's, Nestlé, Colgate-Palmolive, US Airways, MetLife Foundation, and Dollar General. Allow RIF to work with your organization to develop a customized program that meets your philanthropic and business objectives.
Customized programs can include:
- National or regional sponsorship of RIF's special literacy programs
- Co-branded materials and motivational activities
- Product and event tie-ins
- Cross promotions with other partners and publishers
- Employee volunteer opportunities
- Consumer offers
- Tailored retail and trade promotions
- Bilingual materials
- National and local media support
- Workplace giving campaigns
Interested in developing a corporate partnership with RIF? Download a copy of RIF's Prospect Questionnaire. Once we've received your completed questionnaire, a member of RIF's Corporate Relations team will contact you to discuss partnership opportunities.
For more information please contact:
Aileen Moffatt, Vice President of Development, 202-536-3430