Whether a school, community organization or other youth-serving entity, we are committed to partnering with you to support your children’s literacy needs. Through our Books for Ownership program, children build their home libraries with books supported by supplemental literacy resources.
- If you would like to self-fund a program, please check out our Book Fund opportunity and put in a Getting Started request
- We can potentially match your site with one of our corporate partner grant opportunities. Send us an email at LiteracyNetwork@RIF.org to share your interest so we can learn more about your needs.
After you complete the Getting Started Form, you will be a member of the RIF Community*
- Be first in the know on RIF’s latest resources, program updates, activities and more
- Access to high-quality, low cost books
- Learn about grant and partnership opportunities
- Resources to deepen your impact including best practices, toolkits, and trainings
- Connect with like-minded literacy advocates and volunteers
* You will receive an email with directions on how to set up your account.